The best ice cream is just-churned fresh. Up to now, only ice-cream makers had the chance to taste it that way! With continuous churning, your ice cream is ALWAYS FRESH and available to everyone.
‘All IN ONE’, one machine to produce and sell fresh ice cream all day long, a great show. Simply add your liquid mix to the tank, press one button, and watch your ice cream come to life! Some of the key features include:
– Can produce ice cream, gelato, sorbet, yogurt, granita, and more. The ideal choice to make gelaterias, kiosks, and gelato corners in small spaces.
– The electric power required is a single-phase connection, extremely low (0.75 kW / cylinder) with a considerable reduction in energy consumption.
– Small on space with wheels attached to suit any location.
– All functions of each cylinder are completely independent.
– It is possible to top up each cylinder with a fresh liquid mix and add other ingredients (fruit, chocolate, nuts) any time.
– The churning process is visible to the customers, all the time.
– The machine works perfectly with a small amount of ice cream, thus reducing wastage to the minimum.
– The use of a motor drive to adjust the motor speed allows better control of the ice cream consistency and texture, this guarantees also higher reliability and the best mixing of the freshly-added liquid mix with the ice cream already present in the cylinder.
– Both body and frame are made from AISI 304 stainless steel.
– The ‘Easy Cleaning’ function facilitates the cylinder cleaning by speeding up the melting. This contributes to a signiﬁcant reduction of the amount of water used.
The Eco Turbo (ET) version has many different options available, depending on size, air-cooled v water-cooled, and built-in dipper well. Choose from one, two, three, four, or six tank machines. The Eco Turbo (ET) employs a sophisticated cooling technology that reduces the processing time that employs a sophisticated cooling technology that reduces the processing time that employs a sophisticated cooling technology that reduces the processing time thus increasing the production by 50%.
Check out the brochure and video below to learn more about this amazing concept!