Directions from Monaghan
- Coming East on the N53 from Castleblaney continue past roundabout Exit 17 for M1 on to the Castletown Road.
- Proceed downhill and pass through traffic lights continuing straight on there are another two sets of lights. Continue straight past both lights passing under a bridge and continue straight on to a T junctlon at the end of the road.
- Take a left and then get into right lane and take next right and immediately follow the straight road on left along the river. Follow on and take right turn at park leading to lights then take left turn and up to junction passed Lidl.
- Take the right turn follow on and come to two sets of traffic lights in close succession.
- Follow on through and then pass through a third set of lights.
- Continue past these lights for a further 650 meters and take right turn there is a Martin Food Equipment sign post. The Building is 3rd on the right hand side.
Directions from Belfast
- Coming South on the M1 take Exit 18 for Dundalk North.
- Take 2nd exit off roundabout then follow on to another roundabout and take the 2nd exit for Dundalk.
- Proceed through another roundabout then continue on passing Racetrack on left then passing over river you come to two sets of traffic lights in close succession.
- Follow on through and pass through a third set of lights.
- Continue past lights for a further 650 meters and take a right at the Martin Food Equipment sign. The Building is 3rd on the right hand side.
Directions from Dublin
- 55km North of Airport take Exit 16 for Dundalk South.
- Take 3rd exit off roundabout, pass Xerox Halifax sign, get into middle Lane to proceed straight on.
- Proceed through two roundabouts, then (after Woodies DIY) proceed for 400 yards and take left at the Martin Food Equipment sign. The Building is 3rd on the right hand side.