san jamar Allergen Saf-T-Zone System
With food allergies on the rise, and new government regulations making foodservice providers more responsible for food allergy incidents, don’t leave safe food preparation to chance. The Allergen Saf-T-Zone system provides the basic tools you need to minimize food allergy risks.
Purple tools alert staff to follow special food allergy procedures.
How the system works:
- Review the guests allergy concern
- Refer the guests’ allergy information to the manager and back of house
- Respond to the guest, informing them of your operations’ procedures to address their allergy concerns
- Remember to check the ingredient list and procedures, take every precaution to keep allergy causing ingredients away from the prep and plate station
- Use The Purple Board as a portable prep area with tools dedicated to preparing the allergic guest’s meal.
- Wash and sanitize board and tools before next use.
12 x 18″ purple cutting board
10″stainless chef knife with purple handle
12″ stainless tongs with purple handle
13″ stainless turner with purple handle