Mono Harmony Deck Oven
Mono’s Harmony Modular Deck Oven has been designed by bakers for bakers. The oven is perfect for the production of delicious artisan breads and mouth-watering, high-end confectionery products. Each component of the Harmony Modular Deck Oven is built separately which means it can be delivered through a standard doorway and installed onsite; the perfect solution for bakeries with limited access. It also offers the benefit of being able to expand the number of decks at a later date if required. The Harmony Modular Deck Oven combines the very best of traditional baking techniques with efficient modern engineering and unparalleled bake control. This easy-to-use oven is available with the new eco-touch Controller or with a classic controller.
- Can be stacked up to 5 decks high.
- Available in 1-tray, 2-tray and 3-tray width models.
- Independent controls for top and bottom elements to create the perfect balance of heat.
- Single piece, heavy sole plates for evenly distributed bottom heat perfect for traditional oven-bottom bread.
- Patented cumulus steam generating system.
- Each deck separately controlled for complete flexibility.
- Hygienic stainless steel construction, inside and out, for ease of cleaning and long term durability.
- Hestia Safeguard Protection System ensures oven controllers never overheat.
- 240 Programmes to store your most frequently used bake cycles.
- Provides a gentle, mellow bake each and every time.
- Rapid heat recovery rate.
- Clear voice prompt.
- Energy saving sleep mode.
- USB programmable.
- Auto shutdown.
- Simple damper facility.
- Helps reduce energy consumption by only heating the decks required.
- Modular components – easy installation.
Dependents on model chosen