Mono BX Classic Convection Oven 10 Tray
Call for Price
Quality, reliability and value for money are some of the main reasons Mono’s BX Convection ovens are the preferred choice of many of the world’s leading supermarkets, bakers and convenience stores. The BX Classic Convection Oven has been skilfully designed to incorporate all the essential functions and features needed to produce high quality products including croissants, Danish pastries, bread rolls, bagels, muffins, cupcakes, eclairs and cookies. The 10 Tray Oven is suitable for businesses with a higher output of baked goods.
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit a number of different tray sizes.
- Simple to use Digital Controller for easy and intuitive use.
- Requires minimum operator training.
- Internal oven light for clear visibility of the baking process.
- Stackable for convenience and future expandability.
- Overlapped and sealed, foil fronted, solid slab insulation for superb heat retention.
- Clear glass door to maximise the visibility of the baking product.
- Twin pane, vented glass reduces external door temperature.
- Integrated steam system for superb bake quality.
- Double catch door handles to safely release the hot steam.
- Simple damper facility.
- Ovens available in left or right hand orientation.
- Sleep mode returns oven to its optimum standby temperature.
- Manual Mode for continuous baking.
- Ovens available in portrait or landscape orientation.
- 9 programmes to store your most frequently used bake cycles.
- Bi-directional fan ensures an even bake each and every time.
- Stainless steel construction, guaranteeing durability, hygiene and easy