JAC Face+ Range
JAC’s new generation of automatic bread slicers are both ergonomically designed and quiet in operation. Fitted with the patented ISC™ system, which enables the slicing speed to be adjusted to different types of bread. The Face+ is available in 45cm and 60cm cutting width versions. The blade lubrication in this model makes it suitable for the cutting of bread with a high rye content or sticky crumb.
- Up to 300 loaves an hour.
- ‘Misch’ blade lubricating system.
- Intelligent slicing concept with JAC patent.
- Depth reduced to minimise space requirements.
- Rear safety cover.
- Removable crumb collector.
- Automatic cutting cycle for simplicity in use and optimum time management.
- Silent operation.
- Optional load pusher pressure selector.
- Optional safety light barrier.
- Optional daily adding counter that tells the owner how many loaves have been cut.
Depth 654mm, Height 1,257mm, Width 604mm
3 PH (1.1 kW)