Henny Penny SCR Range
The sight, smell and taste of rotisserie chicken can add significant impact and sales to your business. With such a strong appeal to the senses, choosing the best equipment is crucial. And Henny Penny rotisseries are the best. They do something no other rotisserie can do: turn out that slow-roasted, self-basting rotisserie quality faster. The SCR 8 countertop rotisserie saves on floor space while cooking 40 whole chickens in a single load. A patented process called THERMA-VEC adds gentle cross-flow convection to radiant heat for thorough, even cooking throughout the machine in less time than other rotisseries.
Henny Penny rotisseries also let you add different levels of browning and texture to cooking programs, enabling the owner to cook perfect rotisserie chicken, ribs, roast, fish, and even pastries! Simple programmable controls, easy disassembly and productivity-enhancing accessories make Henny Penny the one to turn to for a reliable and profitable rotisserie operation.
- THERMA-VEC even heat process cooks full loads quickly and evenly with gentle, cross-flow convection and radiant heat.
- Digital electronic controls with 9 programmable cook cycles.
- Programmable browning and texture control.
- Large LED display for simultaneous time and temperature.
- Food temperature probe for precise core temperature cooking.
- Spit rotation switch for easy loading and unloading.
- Rotation automatically stops when doors open.
- Tempered clear glass doors feature black matrix shaded borders.
- Interchangeable splits and baskets allow operators to prepare a wide variety of menu items beyond chicken, including kabobs, pastries, roasts and ribs.
- Simple three-piece drive tube and rotor assembly.
- Drive assembly, drip trays and drain pans disassemble easily for quick clean-up.
- Coated spits and interiors for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and long life.
Depth 759mm, Height 972mm, Width 1,032mm