Henny Penny PFG 691 (Gas)
Call for Price
Cook faster at lower temperatures and produce healthier, better tasting fried food with the Henny Penny Pressure Fryer. Do this all while reducing oil consumption and labour costs. All of this is achievable with the latest generation of pressure fryer from Henny Penny, the leaders in pressure frying for over 50 years. Some of the features of the Computron 8000 pressure fryer include LED digital display and idle and melt modes. The simple one touch cooking reduces operator error and promotes a consistent output. Idle mode and melt cycle saves time, energy and extends oil life. The built in filtration system filters and returns hot oil for immediate use.
Includes castors, layered basket and filtration and gas hose as standard.
- Cooks up to 24 lb (11 kg) of food per load for higher throughput and profitability.
- Allows frying on standard half-racks to minimize product handling from fry pot to holding cabinet.
- Patented counter-balance lid lift and lock for easy loading and unloading lid remains locked until pressure drops to 1 psi.
- Built-in filtration system reduces downtime and increases employee productivity
- Computron 8000 control features 10 programmable cook cycles, load compensation, idle/melt/clean-out modes, proportional control, water
- detection alert, optional filter prompt, customizable filter tracking and 16-character digital display with multiple language settings.
- Patented draft-induced heat transfer technology incorporating 4 high-efficiency burners with solid-state ignition for reliable operation and fast temperature recovery.
- Fully insulated, heavy-duty stainless steel fry pot with 7-year warranty.
- Rectangular fry pot design promotes turbulence for even cooking.
- Cold zone below heating elements helps extend oil life.
- High-limit temperature protection.
- Raised edge on the deck reduces spills.
- Stainless steel construction for added durability and long service life.
- 4 heavy-duty casters, rear swivel and front locking.