IFI Fast Panorama (Demo)August 22, 2022
Counterline – VC600 Assisted Service Chilled Display (Refurbished)August 22, 2022
Henny Penny PFE 500 (Electric) (Refurbished)
HENNY PENNY PRESSURE FRYERS
Cook fast and lower temperatures and produce healthier, better tasting fried foods. Do this all while reducing oil consumption and labour costs. That’s the latest generation of PFE500 pressure fryer from Henny Penny, the leaders in pressure fryer for 50 years. The Computron 1000 control offers programmability in a simple, easy to use digital control panel.
Patented colour keyed spindle and lid lock make it easy to create the perfect pressure seal every time. Frying management controls, rectangular fry pot, and energy efficient heat transfer that generates the lowest average exhaust temperatures. You can’t beat Henny Penny reliability or the ROI from serving load after load of great-tasting pressure fried chicken and more!
Includes castors, layered basket and filtration as standard.
- Patented lid lock system keeps lid sealed until pressure reaches 1 psi.
- Color-keyed locking spindle engages pressure seal.
- Built-in filtration system reduces downtime and increases employee productivity.
- Computron 8000 (available for an additional charge) features 10 programmable cook cycles, load compensation, idle/melt/clean-out modes, proportional control, water detection alert, an optional filter prompt, customizable filter tracking and a 16-character digital display with multiple language settings.
- Computron 1000 (standard on all models) features programmable control, LED time/temp display and simple up/down arrows.
- High-efficiency heating elements that save energy and generate fast temperature recovery.
- Fully insulated, heavy-duty stainless steel fry pot with 7-year warranty.
- Rectangular fry pot design promotes turbulence for even cooking.
- Cold zone below heating elements helps extend oil life.
- High-limit temperature protection.
- Cast aluminum alloy lid is strong but light for easy handling.
- Channel under lid directs condensation away from fry pot when lid is up.
- Raised edge on the deck reduces spills.
- Narrow footprint saves floor space and cook line frontage.
- Stainless steel construction for added durability and long service life.
- 4 heavy-duty casters, rear swivel and front locking.