Henny Penny Open Fryers 320 Series
The Henny Penny 320 Series open fryers are among the most reliable and energy efficient in the business. The 320 Series is also efficient in a different way – by allowing you to select the size, design, and vat configuration that best matches your menu and volume. This ensures you get the exact fryer you need. And the high-performance multi-well frying, easy programmable operation, fast temperature recovery and built in filtration as standard. Discover how the 320 Series from Henny Penny can add long-term value to your foodservice operation with a full array of standard features and round-the- clock reliability.
- Electric models feature high-efficiency heating elements that save energy and generate fast temperature recovery.
- Gas models incorporate a high-reliability heat-exchange design with high-efficiency burners and solid-state ignition that saves energy and generates fast temperature recovery.
- Earns the ENERGY STAR® mark for energy efficiency.
- Cold zone between heating elements helps extend oil life.
- High-limit temperature protection.
- Built-in filtration increases employee productivity.
- Choice of single vat/sequential filter pan or multi-vat filter pan.
- Computron 1000 (standard except auto-lift models) features programmable control, LED time/temp display and simple up/down arrows.
- Computron 8000 (standard on auto-lift models, additional charge for other models) features 12 programmable cook cycles, idle/melt/cleanout modes, water detection alert, load compensation, proportional control, optional filter prompt, filter tracking and multiple language settings.
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and long service life.
- 4 heavy-duty casters, 2 locking.