Henny Penny HHC 903
Developed to hold large quantities of pressure-fried chicken for long periods without sacrificing freshness or presentation, Henny Penny heated holding cabinets keep practically any menu item hot and tasty until it’s ready to serve. The HHC 903 is a half-size mobile heated holding cabinet designed to provide excellent holding for lower volume and cost. Fully insulated cabinet and tight sealing door help you enjoy the benefits of high quality holding while using very little energy. Many operators see a net reduction in overall kitchen energy costs. Partial pan removal, self-closing door and magnetic closures contribute to convenient work flow and energy savings. Time 5 shelves separately with available Countdown Timer (CDT) control.
- Dual heavy-duty blower motors.
- 5 independent timers.
- Ventilated side racks.
- Removable air ducts for easy cleaning.
- Countdown timer (CDT) control lets operators program and track individual holding times for different items.
- Single switch start/stop/abort, manual override and power-out memory.
- Constant digital temperature display.
- Separate operating time and temperature set points.
- Sound alert signal.
- Food probe calibration.
- Standard controls feature thermostat temperature control, dial thermometer, on/off and cycle temperature lights.
- Optional SimpleHold models feature easy to use touch pad control with LED temperature display.
- Partial pan removal for convenient loading and unloading.
- Fully insulated doors, sidewalls and control module.
- Full-perimeter door gasket.
- Self-closing, lift-off doors stay open past 90 degrees.
- Magnetic door latch and heavy-duty plated hinges.
- Standard 5″ casters (2 locking).
- Durable, high-quality stainless steel construction, interior and exterior.
Depth 806mm, Height 953mm, Width 628mm