Henny Penny HHC 900
Developed to hold large quantities of pressure-fried chicken for long periods without sacrificing freshness or presentation, Henny Penny heated holding cabinets keep practically any menu item hot and tasty until it’s ready to serve. The HHC 900 is a full size, high volume, mobile heated holding cabinet with dual doors and a single control panel. Available Countdown Timer control lets you program individual holding times for different items. High visibility time-remaining display and timer alert signal lets employees monitor holding while accomplishing other tasks. Fully insulated cabinet and tight sealing doors help you enjoy the benefits of high quality holding while using very little energy. Many operators see a net reduction in overall kitchen energy costs.
- Dual heavy-duty blower motors.
- 13 independent timers.
- Ventilated side racks.
- Removable air ducts for easy cleaning.
- Countdown timer (CDT) control lets operators program and track individual holding times for different items.
- Single switch start/stop/abort, manual override and power-out memory.
- Constant digital temperature display.
- Separate operating time and temperature set points.
- Sound alert signal.
- Food probe calibration.
- Standard controls feature thermostat temperature control, dial thermometer, on/off and cycle temperature lights.
- Optional SimpleHold models feature easy to use touch pad control with LED temperature display.
- Partial pan removal for convenient loading and unloading.
- Fully insulated doors, sidewalls and control module.
- Full-perimeter door gasket.
- Self-closing, lift-off doors stay open past 90 degrees.
- Magnetic door latch and heavy-duty plated hinges.
- Standard 5″ casters (2 locking).
- Durable, high-quality stainless steel construction, interior and exterior.
Depth 806mm, Height 1,810mm, Width 628mm