How Kitchens Can Handle Peak Order Volume Without Adding StaffJune 3, 2021
Distributor Spotlight: TFGroupJuly 12, 2021
We are looking for a full-time Key Account Manager. You will be the key point of contact for our Key Accounts, devising and delivering on strategic initiatives including management of the full range of MFE products and services. You will collaborate with our internal functions to grow sales, gross profit, and develop strong relationships with our Key Accounts. This role will report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Ownership and management of respective Key Accounts to gross profit level.
- Management of customer price lists and pricing negotiations annually.
- Communicate agreed pricing, specifications, and implementation plans to the wider internal and external MFE Sales Teams.
- Proactive management and overall accountability for the customer sales process, with the delivery of agreed monthly and annual targets.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and our Area Manager team to build and implement key account plans.
- Establish regular review meetings with Area Managers to engage with key retailer groups to drive testimonials.
- Present Key Accounts updates at monthly or quarterly Sales Team Meetings.
- Monitoring and reporting customer information to provide insights, trends, and financial opportunities.
- Perform the role of advisor and coach to our Area Managers when they are dealing with Key Accounts.
- Manage your routines so you can establish time in trade both weekly and monthly with the Area Managers and Key Accounts.
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities within your relative channel and within your Key Account base.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within an FMCG sales role, with a successful performance record.
- Professional manner – articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and have an ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation.
- Be constantly curious to understand the needs of the customer.
- Results orientated and output-driven, can do attitude with a desire to make things happen. Entrepreneurial and self-driven.
- IT literate with proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Full, unrestricted driving licence.
- 3rd level educational qualification in a business-related discipline.
- Direct experience managing a Key Account customer base. Ability to optimise results by managing mutual ‘win – win’ solutions and achieving overall long-term customer relationships.
To apply for this role please email your CV to [email protected] before Friday 25th June.